Cloud Linux servers
Fast local SSD NVMe storage
Dashboard server control
1 IPv4, 16 IPv6 addresses included
VNC console access from the dashboard
Customer's BGP session support*
Ubuntu, Debian, CentOS, FreeBSD images
*For an additional fee
- Los Angeles
"Unmetered bandwidth" indicates that there are no additional charges based on the amount of data transferred to and from your cloud server monthly. This feature enables worry-free data transfer without overage fees. Typically, personal or small business website operators do not exceed our fair usage policies. However, if you anticipate consistent, heavy bandwidth usage, our cloud servers may not be the ideal choice. In such cases, consider our dedicated servers with guaranteed channels . Note that excessive use on a cloud server can lead to bandwidth speed reduction as per our terms of service, ensuring fair usage for all clients.
Bandwidth Limits for Cloud Linux Server Solutions:
In Fujairah and Mumbai:
• 2TB/month for KVM-1-FJR, KVM-1-BOM, WIN-2-FJR, WIN-2-BOM plans.
• 4TB/month for KVM-2-FJR, KVM-2-BOM, WIN-4-FJR, WIN-4-BOM plans.
• 5TB/month for higher-tier plans.
• 1TB/month for KVM-1-AF, WIN-2-AF plans.
• 2TB/month for KVM-2-AF, WIN-4-AF plans.
• 3TB/month for KVM-4-AF, WIN-6-AF plans.
• 4TB/month for KVM-6-AF, WIN-8-AF plans.
• 5TB/month for KVM-8-AF, WIN-10-AF plans.
Upon exceeding these limits, bandwidth is reduced to 10Mbit/s. For all other plans, bandwidth is up to 1Gbit/s, reduced to 100 Mbit/s if the 5TB monthly quota is exceeded.